Summer isn’t officially here yet, but we thought we’d get a jump start and share some of our favorite summer reads:
1) I am completely obsessed with the HBO mini-series. What better way to supplement this obsession than by reading the book the TV show is based on? Plus I can’t wait another few months to find out what happens to Daenerys!
2) I’ve been an avid follower of Parisian Clotilde Dusoulier’s blog Chocolate & Zucchini for several years now. Her cookbook shares her love of all things food related and includes 75 delicious French recipes.
3) What summer reading list would be complete without Gilbert’s “Eat, Pray, Love”? Read it again and then book that trip to Bali pronto!
4) I love all of Julian Barnes’ books. This one is witty, funny and perfect for a lazy summer evening.
5) Gorgeous photo book and travel narrative produced by one of my favorite publishers Assouline. This one has prime space on my coffee table where I can refer to it daily for inspiration.
6) There’s a lot of pressure to have a perfectly decorated home. Thank God for Lemieux’s “Undecorate” which champions an imperfect and whimsical approach to interior design.