Ps. That’s me in the dress with the red bow on the front.
This Mother’s Day I want to talk about the top 5 reasons why I love my mom -
1. No matter how busy she is she always has time for me (and for my father, sister, brother, cousin, aunty, neighbor…)
2. She tells it like it is. Straight up, no holds barred.
3. She carried me in her tummy for 9 months, went through hours of labor and endured my moody teenage years.
4. My mother has a self-confidence that so many women don’t because somebody once told them they aren’t good enough or that they just can’t . She’s always told me that I can and given me the courage to act on my beliefs.
5. She’s upbeat and full of energy. My mother sees the glass as half-full and because of that people can’t help but feel happy and hopeful when they’re around her.
Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms out there!