This week we can’t get enough of all things lacy and sweet. From ceramic artist Hidemi’s delicate lace cups to Sweet & Saucy’s too-beautiful-to-eat wedding cake, be prepared to be inspired!
1. We’re enamored with the lace pinwheels on Sweet & Saucy’s orange wedding cake.
2. I would wear this lace cuff with a t-shirt and jeans for a casual yet fun look. Get yours from the Parris Domestic.
3. There’s a reason why Hanky Panky’s thongs are loved by women everywhere, they’re playful, come in a range of hues and are oh so comfortable!
4. We love New York based Hidemi‘s work. How adorable are these miniature lace-inspired bowls? I would place vanilla scented tea candles in them for a simple yet stunning table display.
5. We couldn’t resist getting on the lace bandwagon with our GEN clutch. Here hand-dyed lace is placed on an acacia wood base for a unique, vintage-inspired piece.
6. Simple glass votives are wrapped in lace trim for a romantic/gothic look. Camilla Fabbri teaches us how to whip these up using craft fabric and a bit of imagination.