It’s always fun to lay everything out on the table when it comes down to the essentials of what women carry in their bag. As we savor these last few weeks of sumer, we thought we’d shed some light on our founder, Jamie – and what she can’t leave home without featuring two of her favorite Kayu bags from our summer collection…
In my Saddle Clutch
1. I love the color and texture of this fringe sample from Mahlia Kent.
2. Who doesn’t love anything coconut?
3. My Diptique perfume samplers are perfect when you need a mid-day pick me up!
4. This nail polish is the perfect shade of pink
5. I dress simply so like to add a statement piece of jewelry.
In my Dallas Tote
- My 22 month old loves anything with wheels! I picked this car up in Paris. It’s made of wood by a 100 year old toy maker.
2. These postcards are from my recent trip to NYC. One of my favorite restaurants is Palma in the west village. There is nothing more romantic than having a glass of wine in their outdoor garden on a warm summer evening.
3. Did you know we started out making sunglasses? These are handcrafted from bamboo.
4. Our star pouch stashes all my favorite beauty products.
5. I just discovered Vinter’s Daughter serum and am hooked. Its made of 22 organic botanicals and smells like heaven. I also love my Herbivore lip conditioner and Nars Matte Lip Pencil.
What’s in your bag? You can shop our bag collection, beauty products and accessories
at our brand new store in Burlingame. Come visit us!
1112 Burlingame Ave.